- ARTEMIS-12PM features a custom design 12 coaxial mounted speaker with a 1 exit throat 1,35″ compression driver.
- Active coaxial stage monitor for live and playback applications. Features a bass speaker (12″) and compression driver (1.35″) mounted on the bass speaker.
- The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centres of the speaker.
- The bass-reflex cabinet provides deep bass and high SPL
- Bi-amplification design with a high dynamic Class D amplifier delivering 300W RMS to the 12″ Speaker and a Class AB amplifier delivering + 50W RMS to the Compression Driver.
- Comes in a rugged Plywood housing with scratch-resistant multi-layered lacquer surface and an impact-resistant steel grille.
- Two ergonomic integrated side carrying handles.
- The monitor has 80 x 80 nominal coverage
- Also includes a 35mm flange for stand installation for FOH use.
|Frequency Response||53Hz – 18kHz|
|Max SPL||123 dB|
|Low-freq. Transducer||12″ Woofer 2.36″ Voice Coil|
|High-freq. Transducer||1″ Exit 1.35″ Compression Driver|
|Low-Frequency Amplifier||Class-D 300W RMS – 600W Peak|
|High-Frequency Amplifier||Class-AB 50W RMS – 100W Peak|
|AC Mains||220/240V ? 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption (Average/Peak)||250W / 500W|
|Input Connections||1x XLR/TRS Multicon connector,|
|LINK Connectors||1x XLR Link Output with Mono/Stereo selection|
|Handles||2 – Integrated 1 on each side|
|Tripod/Pole Hole||Standard D35mm|
|Speaker Size (WxHxD)||521 x 565 x 448 mm|
|Packing Size (WxHxD)|
|Speaker Weight||16.84 kg|