The Beta Three® CL212B is a medium to large sized line array subwoofer loudspeaker that can be used in applications including sound reinforcement for Houses of Worship, Events, Indoor Stadiums, Theme Parks, Multifunctional Auditoriums, Schools, and Transit Terminals etc. The CL Subwoofer Series line array loudspeaker delivers extraordinary performance and natural sounding music is required at unmatched value.
- Double 12" LF drivers inverted low frequency speaker.
- Frequency Response 45 Hz 300 Hz (-3dB).
- Sensitivity 92 dB, Max Sound Level 122 dB.
- RMS Power 900W, Peak Power 3600w.
- The cabinet adopts new paints and advanced spraying techniques which greatly enhance the surface resistance.
- Special designed connection accessories and hangs to combine the application of CL110 and CL212B.Easy assembling .
- The phase reversal cabinet design greatly reduce the disturbance to low frequencies and thus enhance the sound quality.
- The sound produced by CL212B is clean powerful and elastic.
|Product||Passive Paint Wooden LF Speaker|
|Tranducer||2×12" LF Drivers|
|Rated Power||900W (RMS)|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||122dB/128dB(PEAK)|
|Rated Impedance||4 ohms|
|Net Weight||50kg(110 lb)|
|Gross Weight||55kg(121 lb)|
|Optional Accessories:||Flight Frame|